Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Quiet



Today I'd like to share something a bit more personal, if you will indulge me. I make music under the name "Thelonious Octopus" and recorded tapes back in the early 90s and then I got some CDs together in 2005. It's something I do as the inspiration hits me, but maybe this year I will finally record the second Christmas CD I've been kicking around for a while.

But I'd like to share selected tracks from my first Christmas CD, Christmas Quiet. (For a limited time, I lowered the price on the CD if anybody feels compelled...)

I tried my best to select tracks off the beaten path for my own release, only throwing in a few standards and hopefully giving new and interesting interpretations on those tracks.

Without further adieu, I'd like to now share with you a few selected tracks. I hope you enjoy...

Thelonious Octopus-Christmas Quiet

Thelonious Octopus-See, Amid the Winter's Snow

Thelonious Octopus-From Heaven Above to Earth I Come

Thelonious Octopus-A Fantasy On A Silent Night

Thelonious Octopus-Infant Holy, Infant Lowly


Thelonious Octopus-The Savior Is Born


Thelonious Octopus-Silent Night

No comments: