Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things just went from suck to blow

Well, folks, that promised compilation of great music is going to have to wait just a little while longer. When I got home, my computer had crashed and after trying everything I could I had to restore the system. Bad news, I lost everything I hadn't backed up (and I haven't backed anything up for several months, including just about all my new Christmas music, among other things, of course) but the good news is when I went to visit my mom a couple weeks ago, I put two years worth of my Christmas MP3s on a flash drive for her, and she's now in possession of my backed up Christmas music files. So while I don't have the files on hand to share with you now, I did ask her to mail me the flash drive so I can pull the files I need off of it.

So just a bit more patience... Now that precious free time I have is going to be spent reinstalling old programs and the sort. It's not going to be fun.

No comments: