Monday, December 10, 2007

Spud 102


Shameless plug time.

I had a good time on Saturday being interviewed by Todd MacEwen of Spud 102, a classic rock station in Summerside, Prince Edward Island. He saw the blog, thought it would be fun to talk to me about out of the ordinary Christmas music, and he's going to be playing segments of the interview during his afternoon drive program as well as playing tracks I selected, most of which haven't been posted on this blog yet.

You can listen online or Todd will be sharing the MP3s of the segments with me and I will post them on my blog as I get them.

102 Spud

December 6

Beginning next week, I will be talking to a noted Christmas Musicologist and get some insight into some favorite, not so favorite and downright unusual Holiday classics...in the meantime, check out his blog... http://twelvemonthsofchristmas.blogspot.com/ ...honestly, Hasselhoff saves Christmas! Tune in weekdays just after 5 PM to hear the good, the bad and the ugly of the season.


No comments: