Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Present

So I know that the traditions of Christmas are varied and numerous world wide, and even in America. But growing up we always got to open presents Christmas Eve and then get to open MORE presents on Christmas Day that "Santa" left. So today here's my Christmas present for you this Christmas Eve, and tomorrow you will have to see what Santa decides to bring. NO PEEKING!
That present to you is an EP I made in collaboration with Ken Clinger. Two of the three songs feature lyrics by me, and one is a cover version. It should be fairly obvious which is which.

I hope you enjoy.

1) The Elf Song
2) The Clingmunk Song
3) Song of Rahab

Whew! Lots of "song" songs on this!

And for those of you who received the bonus disc for the Wayside Waifs CD, the version of the Elf Song is slightly different here...I re-recorded the vocals. I actually prefer the vocals on this take much more, but in the end you are the final judge.

Merry Christmas, and thank you for reading and listening.

No comments: