Thursday, December 11, 2008

Podcast #3: The My Space Episode

For those of you who were following my blog last year, you may recall I posted a good number of songs I found on My Space. I even posted a compilation of some of my favorites.

There were other songs, naturally, that I never did post on my blog. And when coming up with a theme for this week's episode of the podcast, I thought back to those My Space songs and thought it would be fun to revisit some of those. Some of the songs in the podcast were previously shared in the compilation, but I trust most of them are new...at least to this blog. I am sure some of you eagle eyed Christmas music lovers may have already heard some of these songs!

But, hopefully, there is something new in this podcast for you to enjoy. Not all the songs are from My Space...I did decide to include a few tracks from other sources for a good variety, but the focus of this episode are songs found on My Space.

Podcast003: Episode Three-The My Space Episode

Playlist for Podcast 3

Left With Pictures-Did I Put A Bow On You? (My Space)
Clumsy-Roamin’ Holiday (Electric Ornaments: An Idol Records Christmas Collection)
The Holloways-It’s Christmas, It’s Christmas (My Space)

Greg Yeti and the Best Lights-Christmas Quarantine (the Liver is the Eater EP)
Summer Cats-Plastic Christmas Trees (My Space)
Lima Research Society-Santa Had an Accident (My Space)
Ross Copperman-Christmas Time (My Space)

Project 86-This Time of the Year
Reigning Sound-If Christmas Can’t Bring You Home
Noah and the Whale-To Cyril at Crunkmas
Ten Thousand Dollar Tattoo-My First Santa

Gritty Kitty-Why they Chose the North Pole (Christmas in Stereo)
Chicago Pete and the Detroiers-Christmas All Year Long
Big Dee Irwin & Little Eva-I Wish You A Merry Christmas (A John Waters Christmas)

Verve Pipe-This Christmas Time
54 40-2000 Years of Love
Simon and Garfunkle-7 O’clock News/Silent Night


NOTE...you will hear me say this is the second episode! Which it was intended to be until I recorded episode four and decided to make that the first one. Oh, well!


Also...just one more thing to add...there is somebody who emailed me not too long ago making a request...they needed one track of the Winter Warnerland CD and I seem to have deleted your email by mistake. For that, I profusely apologize. I certainly wasn't ignoring your request. My hope is you are reading this, and if you are, please email me back again.


(And, yes, I take requests! Should I do long distance dedications too?)

No comments: