Thursday, December 4, 2008

Podcast #2-Mixed Bag Episode

If this podcast seems more like an introduction, it was the first one I recorded. Which made episode one last week actually the fourth one I recorded so that's why I decided to throw the Star Wars reference in the title last week.

Today I decided to take as a diverse collection of music I could think of and compile it into one episode. As I make my podcasts, I often have a set list in mind when I begin but as I start searching through my collection as the podcast progresses, it often takes on a mind of it's own. This is such an episode. I hope you enjoy!

Podcast002-Episode Two: Mixed Bag Episode

Playlist:

The Accelerators-Christmas is a Pain in the Arse

Monty Python-Christmas in Heaven

Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass-The Bell that Wouldn’t Jingle

Jack Hayter-Balloons

Jack Hayter-All To Do In Wagin

Laakso-Merry Christmas

The Duloks-Bad Vegetarian

Fountain-Shout For Trout At Christmas Dinner

Goddakk vs. JM-A Winter Rhythm In You

Remora-O Come O Come Emmanuel

Firefox AK & Tiger Lou-Christmas Eve

Elvis-Holly Leaves and Christmas Trees

Brazos Valley Boys-Gonna Wrap My Heart in Ribbons

The Bobby McGee’s-God Save the Queen’s Speech

Ray Saporita-Sixty-Seven Santas

Gayla Peevey-77 Santas

The Bobs-Too Many Santas

Adam Faith-Lonely Pup in a Christmas Shop

The Eels-Christmas is Going to the Dogs


Also, just an update on the Wayside Waifs Charity CD...the first week it's been available has been a good week. While I certainly wish I had more sales (it wouldn't bother me one bit to come home from work to see I had 20 orders or more!) what I have had has been good. So for those of you who have purchased the CD, I hope you enjoy and I certainly hope you spread the word! And if you haven't purchased it yet, just keep in mind the donations you make for the CD goes to benefit Wayside Waifs, I am not profiting from this CD at all. It's all for a good cause, and it's a great collection! And I am not just saying that because I produced it!

No comments: