Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Podcast Episode Four: The Rock Episode

OK, I know I usually save the podcasts for Thursday night, but time just went by like a bullet tonight. I got off work, went to the post office and then to the vet's office and before I knew it I was getting home more than an hour after I left for work. After Fletcher and I greeted each other and he got plenty of attention, my beloved doggie got his evening walk then it was time to come in, feed him, and then check on emails and post my Wayside update and before I knew it it was 7pm, TIME FOR PUSHING DAISES! And I hadn't even had dinner yet! I was HUNGRY too!

So now it's pushing 9pm. Where the heck does the time go? After taking time to upload the podcast there was scarce time left to make a long, thoughtful post here full of sundry songs one by one so I decided to post my podcast a bit early to keep you Christmas music lovers tide over.

I haven't seen much feed back on the podcasts, but they have downloaded more times than my regular song postings so I guess that's a good thing. I mean, you'd tell me if they sucked, right? RIGHT!!! Ha! Well, any feedback would be welcome, if you wanted to share!

So I present...

Podcast004-The Rock Episode

And parts of it really ROCK!

The playlist:

Beatnik Filmstars-Ho Ho Ho (A Very Cherry Christmas 2)
Dogday-Santa Will Never Get Here (Oh No…It’s Christmas)
Morning Glory-Not Another Christmas (online demo)
The Replacements-Bundle Up (studio demo-Please to Meet Me expanded edition)

The Odgen Steers-Christmas on the Rocks (Christmas on the Rocks)
Dead Artist Syndrome-Christmas (Prints of Darkness)
DJ BC-You Shook Me All Noel
Evil Beaver-Smells Like Christmas Spirit (Still Smells Like Christmas Spirit)
Opiate for the Masses-Christmas Evel (Taste of Christmas)

Fishbone-It’s a Wonderful Life (Gonna Have a Good Time) (A Different Kind of Christmas)
Five Eight-Just Think About Christmas (and Sing What You Want) (Flagpole)

Kenny Roby-When My Dad Wins the War (Have a Holly Raleigh Christmas)
Grande Roses-To Bring Christmas Back this Year (Oh No…It’s Christmas)
Legendary Shack Shakers-God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Redeye Christmas)
Matches-December is for Cynics (A Santa Clause-It’s a Punk Rock Christmas)

Meg-Another Merry Christmas (‘Tis the Season to Be Filthy)
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin-The Wheels Are Off (Peace on Earth Vol. 1)
Follow Now-Santa’s Hard (Flagpole)

No comments: